Monday, June 22, 2009

Cruise part 1

We went on a Southern Caribbean cruise with my family! It was a complete BLAST! We ported out of Puerto Rico, so we went a few days early and got to spend 2 days in Puerto Rico! These are pictures of the old fort in Puerto Rico, it was so awesome to see the old walls and learn the history! Here is my cute fam!
This is a ramp where they would pull the cannons up or down. It was a gorgeous view! Ocean almost all around it!

Zach and I standing on by the side of the fort!

1 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Ohhh that looks so fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!
I will keep my eye out for cute baby boy bedding! Boy bedding is a LOT harder to find :( But there is some cute stuff out there!!
Hope you guys have fun at the cabin this weekend! We will be off to that wedding! Lets plan something for AFTER this weekend :):)
OHH and I have to go in for my SECOND glucose test because I didn't pass my first one. EEK! Lets hope I am ok this time! Talk to you soon!